We will present a thorough list of some of the top free software uninstallers for Windows 11, 10, and previous versions of the OS in this article to help you simply and fully remove unwanted apps.
Uninstalling software appears to be a simple operation, but it is more complicated than you believe. One might utilise the standard and normal methods to delete a programme from Windows, but do you believe that simply clicking the uninstall button is sufficient?
Together uninstalling the primary application, you must also destroy its associated registry components, potential plug-ins, profane, and other relevant files. There is a variety of uninstaller software for Windows 10 that is particularly built to remove programmes in a fast and error-free manner.
This article will concentrate on the finest uninstallers for Windows 10, 8, and 7 to assist you in removing any unnecessary and undesirable software from your system without leaving any traces.
Top 10 Best Free Uninstaller Software for Windows Computers in 2023
In 2023, our list covers some of the best recommended and dependable uninstaller applications for Windows 11 and 10. Let’s have a look at some of them:
1. IObit Uninstaller 11
This excellent application is the #1 choice on the list of best free uninstallers for Windows 10. It is a feature-rich programme with a basic and straightforward operating method.
Why You Should Use IObit Uninstaller 11:
- It not only thoroughly uninstalls your software, but it also allows you to eliminate any hidden and lingering remnants of previous apps that you may have deleted.
- It has a file shredder and system recovery capabilities.
- You can effortlessly uninstall Windows programmes, software, and browser plug-ins with this best free uninstaller software for Windows 11, 10.
- It readily detects bundleware and offers batch uninstalling.
- This best uninstaller programme for Windows 11 is available in 35 different languages and includes a variety of handy functions.
Other from that, it allows you to set restore points before deleting any software.
- IObit Uninstaller should be avoided for the following reasons:
- It may attempt to install more IObit apps on your device.
- It is not fully ad-free.
CleanMyPC by MacPaw is one of the best Windows uninstaller software programmes for permanently removing applications from your computer. CleanMyPC, in addition to having a superb Multi Uninstaller feature, has a wealth of tools for performing cleanup activities and optimising the speed and general efficiency of the PC.
Reasons to Choose CleanMyPC:
- CleanMyPC is more than just an uninstaller application for removing unwanted software and programmes in Windows; it is also a PC cleaning utility for locating and deleting all types of garbage files.
- It enables you to simply manage all add-ons, toolbars, and extensions from a one area.
- It aids in the repair or replacement of obsolete or invalid Windows registry entries.
- It also has a shredder feature to assist you safely remove your confidential information.
- More than ten languages, including English, French, Chinese, and Russian, are supported by the interface.
Reasons to avoid CleanMyPC include:
- The programme is incompatible with previous Windows operating systems such as Vista and XP.
- The one-year licencing plan for a single PC is a little pricey.
3. Revo Uninstaller
Revo Uninstaller is our next choice for the top free programme uninstallers for Windows 10. It is available in both portable and downloaded versions and can effortlessly remove any undesirable apps and data from your device.
Why Should You Use Revo Uninstaller?
- Its user interface is clean and uncomplicated.
- Before each removal, you may use this Windows uninstaller software programme to generate restore points.
- It also has a sophisticated option that can detect and eliminate any leftover files in a couple of seconds.
- It also works nicely as a garbage disposal.
- It is compatible with all major versions of the Windows operating system.
Why You Should Avoid Revo Uninstaller:
- You cannot do mass uninstallation with this finest uninstaller application.
- It also fails to erase programmes that are just half installed.
4. CCleaner Professional
Piriform provides one of the best tools for removing programmes from Windows 10 and previous versions. When it comes to optimising performance and cleaning your computer, CCleaner is a well-known and trusted name. Uninstalling programmes from your PC with ease and efficiency is one of the software’s finest features. It uninstalls and deletes not just third-party Windows tools and applications, but also pre-installed apps.
Why You Should Use CCleaner:
- The programme schedules cleaning for system optimization automatically.
- When the user is sleeping, CCleaner operates. While the user is not surfing, the programme clears the user’s browser history and cookies.
- It provides uncommon functionality, such as the ability to rapidly remove Windows programmes.
- Regular scans improve performance.
- Beginner users recommend CCleaner as the best Windows 10 uninstallation programme.
CCleaner should be avoided for the following reasons:
- Batch uninstalling is not supported by CCleaner.
- The free edition of the programme provides the user with restricted functionality.
Upgrades cost $6.54 each year.
5. BCUninstaller 4 Free
BCUninstaller 4 Free comes next on our list of the best uninstaller software for Windows 10 and previous versions. It has advanced features as well as a basic and clear UI.
Why Should You Use BCUninstaller?
- The utility, also known as Bulk Crap Uninstaller, may easily delete several apps with no effort.
- This software uninstaller can detect and remove programme remnants, portable and unregistered games, and applications.
- Its user interface is straightforward and straightforward.
- It can simply find and remove apps that have missing or corrupted uninstallers.
- It allows for batch uninstallation.
- It’s a free and portable uninstaller for Windows 10, 8, and 7.
- It comes with a variety of uninstall choices, as well as filters and settings.
Reasons to avoid BCUninstaller include:
- It is not accessible in a variety of languages.
- Another disadvantage of this best uninstaller software is that it lacks an advanced mode.
6. Geek Uninstaller
Geek Uninstaller is another excellent free Windows programme remover to try. This is one of the most simple solutions for removing unnecessary apps from your Windows PC. It is portable and does not need to be installed on your device.
Geek Uninstaller is recommended for the following reasons:
- Working with the finest uninstaller software is straightforward; simply launch the programme, and a list of all installed apps will appear on your Windows screen. Select the apps you want to uninstall, right-click on them, and then click the uninstall button.
- It is a strong challenger with a lot to offer. It may be used to effortlessly delete persistent residue and leftover data from your device.
- With this programme uninstaller software, you may easily manage your system programmes and applications.
Geek Uninstaller should be avoided for the following reasons:
- There is no portable version available.
- If you wish to use sophisticated features like mass uninstalling, you must upgrade to the premium version.
7. Ashampoo Uninstaller 10
Ashampoo Uninstaller 10 comes next on our list of the best free uninstaller software for Windows 10 and previous versions. It enhances your device’s overall efficiency and health by removing unnecessary programmes as well as associated residual and leftover data.
Ashampoo Uninstaller 10 Advantages:
- It has several features such as a software install monitor, disc defragmenter, garbage sweeper, and much more.
- It is quite simple to use and has a clear user interface.
- It is totally compatible with all Windows versions.
- This Windows software uninstaller’s single-click technique makes it simple to remove browser extensions, plug-ins, and undesirable apps.
- You may use this best uninstaller for Windows 10 to remove unnecessary apps in bulk and enhance overall device performance.
Why You Should Avoid Ashampoo Uninstaller 10:
- It is not updated on a regular basis.
- It lacks a detailed overview of the various applications and programmes.
8. Wise Program Uninstaller
Smart Program Uninstaller is one of the industry’s top free uninstaller apps for Windows 10. To uninstall undesirable applications easily, simply right-click on the ‘Uninstall with Wise Program Uninstaller’ option in the context menu. Smart Program Uninstaller, the finest uninstaller for Windows 11, organises all of the apps on your device by data or size and displays them all in a single view.
Why You Should Use Wise Program Uninstaller:
- It has a forced Uninstall option to assist you in removing recalcitrant applications and leftover files that other software tools fail to remove.
- It has a straightforward and effective uninstalling procedure.
- This free uninstaller programme provides two removal options: Force and Safe uninstall.
- It can quickly remove all of the erroneous entries.
- This free uninstaller programme comes in a portable form.
- Besides from that, by enabling context menu integration, you may remove apps from their desktop shortcuts.
- It is compatible with all major Windows device versions.
Wise Program Remover should be avoided for the following reasons:
- It does not support batch removal.
- Regrettably, you cannot make restore points with this best uninstaller programme.
- It may also display unpleasant pop-up notifications at times.
9. Advanced Uninstaller PRO Free
Another of the most powerful and finest free uninstallers for Windows 10 and previous versions of the operating system. You may use the software to remove apps on Windows for free. Nevertheless, if you want to access additional functions like a file shredder, registry optimizer, and disc cleanup, you may buy the Daily Health Check extension pack.
Advantages of Using Advanced Uninstaller PRO:
- Using this excellent utility, you can quickly uninstall software and remove any leftover data.
- Among the prominent features of this best uninstaller tool for Windows 11 are deleted data report, local disc cleanup, deduplication, Windows updates removal, registry error repair, and system restore points.
- It is compatible with all versions of Windows.
- It is constantly updated.
- The tool is particularly created to meet the demands of individuals.
- If you’re seeking for a free uninstaller, this is the programme for you.
- It has a convenient design and allows for quick removal.
Reasons to stay away from Advanced Uninstaller PRO:
- Its user interface is pretty dated.
- You will have to restart it after changing the language.
The Comodo Program Manager should be seriously examined by anybody wishing to totally remove undesirable apps from their Windows System. Comodo is well-known for its antivirus software, but many people are unaware of the Comodo Program Manager. The programme is excellent for eliminating garbage files and other remnants.
Comodo Program Manager not only deletes, but also backups.
Why should you use Comodo Program Manager?
- The software provides the option to remove applications, drivers, and other installations done during Windows updates.
- It provides a simple search option based on name, company, size, and usage.
- Comodo Program Manager’s advanced search also finds partly installed applications.
- The programme is compatible with all versions of Windows.
Why You Should Avoid Comodo Program Manager:
- As compared to the performance of other Windows versions, Windows 10’s software falls short.
- To obtain updates, the user must wait a lengthy period.